Here is the Syllabus of RRB Group D and the Question pattern for the Exam For more details please go through this post.
Question Pattern Of RRB Group D
- Mathematics: 25 Question
- General Science: 25 Question
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: 30 Question
- General Knowledge and Current Affair: 20 Question
- Total Question: 100
- Time: 90 Mins
Syllabus Of RRB Group D and Question Type :
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
General Intelligence and reasoning
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE). d. General Awareness on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance. It may be noted that the topics listed above are illustrative and not necessarily exhaustive.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) RRB Group D Syllabus
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 min.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one Chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for 100 metres in 2 min.
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one Chance.